Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tip toes on top

I recently bought a pair of high heel boots which are proving to be very popular. They are black knee high boots with a lacing detail up the front. They give me enjoyment for two reasons...they were on sale at a very low price and they are very easy to wear permitting hours of use. It was this feature that led me to wear them to the the last club night.

I arrived and feeling a little antisocial chose to sit in an unoccupied room. It was not long before I was joined by a jovial man seeking understanding for my isolation. Conversation flowed and eventually he disclosed how attracted he was to my boots. He offered a deal - to polish my boots if I would trample upon him. I was delighted and agreed to find him later in the night so that we might indulge ourselves.

Time lapsed and the people around me fluctuated until I felt it was time to seek him out. In a small antechamber I found him and his eyes lit up. In truth he probably would have polished my boots without needing to be trampled but it was my desire to do it. I lusted to be in the position of standing over a man and teasing him with my boots.

We crossed the room to a mattress he laid upon beneath a structure that could support me. I reached up and grabbed hold and then stepped on to his belly. I looked down on him, two bright eyes and a brilliant smile shone from both our faces. "How do this go?" I asked him "just walk on me" his less than useful reply. I took steps up his torso and then down to his own feet. Up his body I went again and began to move with the pulsating music flowing around us. Perhaps it is not wise to ask a dancer to trample upon you.

Knowing how much he desired my boots I let my foot fall on his mouth and as he kissed the leather I slid it around his face. I could have stroked his cheeks with my boots endlessly. But the music continued to thrill me and my feet began to dance back up his body. It was a shame that it was not a lap dancing club, I wanted to grind down upon him and thrust my pussy in to his face. Instead my heels did the grinding into plump flesh until the heat in me became too great and I jumped away from him to claim his boot blacking expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment