Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Advertising on Craigslist

The desire to play with a submissive man grew slowly as I read blogs written by them and by Dominant women. When I visited kinky sex toy stores it was to browse the various torture toys with a view to using them on a willing sub. I picked up books on cock and ball torture and these fueled my desire to much higher level.

Eventually I was ready to act. I placed an advert on Craigslist seeking a submissive male to kneel at my feet and submit to my desires. Within a few hours I had received twenty replies and I withdrew the ad.

There were:

Six replies with dick photos - they were deleted.

Six replies saying Hi Babe you sound Hot - they were deleted.

Five replies that sounded possible but when I made it clear that I wanted to play with their bodies whilst denying access to mine they all suddenly became silent.

One reply from a Dominant male that wanted a submissive experience. We continued to email and I set him a task to complete. He failed and I wrote him off.

One reply from an accomplished writer. He knew all the right words and it was clear that he was playing. We met for an interesting night but he certainly wasn't submissive.

One reply detailed all the submissive acts that the man had enjoyed. I asked if he had done all these things with a pro-domme and when a positive reply came told him that my skill level and inexperience would probably disappoint him. He continued to insist that any level of control would satisfy him.....his need was great. I agreed to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment