Thursday, November 4, 2010

meeting my first victim

Extended email passed between myself and the respondent who had previously visited pro-dommes. With them he had tried a wide range of activities which freed me to do what ever I wanted with him, my experience being so limited. I arranged to meet him outside the central train station early one morning before work. I felt that would test his sincerity.


I sent an email telling him I would be wearing a black leather jacket and black patent boots with bright red finger nails. He replied saying how hard it would be to identify me in a city renowned for women dressing black. I put him straight....there would be no-one else to compare with me, he was to arrive on time and without further complaint.


So I stood on the street outside the station as people rushed in their hordes towards their offices. A stationary woman who could not be missed. As he walked up the road our eyes met and connection was made. I led him to a nearby cafe to order coffee for us both.

We sat on stools in a far corner where I could view the room and he could view me. With all the disclosures he had made about submitting I was able to amuse myself questioning him closely and watching him squirm uncertain how much was being over heard by the others in the room. There was potential for me to enjoy spanking him and he was already hard feeding his fantasy with the real woman in front of him.

I told him that I would arrange a time to play and then we left. As we did all eyes in the room swiveled to follow our progress out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment