Sunday, July 24, 2011

Prussian pink

The Prussian was the first man I encountered who gained lots of pleasure from nipple torture...on himself. He had nipples which I have since come to recognize as signifying this desire. They were prominent but thin like a skin tag. Nothing like a woman's nipples. When I asked if he regularly clamped or pegged them he admitted that he did.

Clearly I was there to add to his pleasure by taking the control. As I added the pegs one by one to his nipples and the chest around them his eyes took on that special look that comes as a sub surrenders to the pain and sinks into it. I marveled at it, so different to my own experience with pegs.

Remembering how it had felt lying on the pegs I told him to get on the bed and lay face down. I pressed my hands on his back and then slid them down to his buttocks. I was tentative about spanking him but the urge was irresistible. Gradually I increased the force until it was my hand that needed the break. I looked at the ruler and reached for it.

Just as he had done I used the ruler on his thighs making them sting and creating little square red patches. It was more effective on the firm muscles of his thighs than on the softer, squishy butt cheeks. From time to time I would reach up and rub his back and I couldn't help chuckling as I thought of all those pegs.

It was a very simple scene. There was no sexual element although perhaps he masturbated once I left. There though I began the transformation from submissive to switch. Seeing within myself a woman who could glory in the writhing of an enthralled male.

1 comment: