Friday, July 29, 2011

Tied up I - Yokozuri


Ever since I saw my first photo of a woman in bondage suspended from a ceiling it has been a strong craving of mine. So when I overheard a Domina talking about the wonders of a workshop taken by Osada Steve I drew closer to listen. Then, and when ever after we met, I offered myself as a practice model. One time she took me seriously and gave me a date and time to join her at Shibari school.

Subsequently it came to pass that my desire was met. The Domina placed me into a Yokozuri, a sideways suspension. What a surprise it held for me. For the first time in my life I have felt my own weight as it pressed hard against suspending ropes. My head felt heavy and I struggled to support it.

She gently moved me and it felt as though I was cradled. Peace suffused me and only the difficulties of the position kept me from sleeping.

We both enjoyed the moment and then I was carefully released, school moved on to another binding.

3 comments:

  1. So is there to be a Tied up 2? And 3? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. e.e.

    I have left myself the possibility certainly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I've not been tied up yet, and that does look very interesting!

    ReplyDelete