Friday, February 4, 2011

pampered feet

I was browsing the JT's Stockroom catalogue and came across a pair of plastic feet to satisfy the needs of men who salivate at the sight of toes and heels. They remind me of those dolls marketed to little girls which can have their hair and make-up done repeatedly, I wonder if the replica feet can receive pedicures.


These feet want a willing and needy male to take care of them, to nurture them on a regular basis. It would be a leisurely process requiring bathing, moisturising and massaging until they are smooth and scented. I know that he will need to kiss my feet and suck my toes but experience has taught me that he will require instruction in sensitivity and erotic touch. I will not tolerate tickles that cause my reflexes to jerk.

Adding the color needs care and a delicate brush stroke. Each layer - base - color- topcoat to be placed without error. And then they need to dry.....for an hour. Which gives additional opportunity for service.


Sincere applications would be considered.




1 comment:

  1. Your toes and feet are so very yummy! I'd love to take care of them if I could. Seeing how far apart we are I'll just have to use this picture to take care of myself and dream of taking care of you.

    ReplyDelete