Monday, January 31, 2011

Nose job

Billy and I continued to meet and pursue the prostate milking. Each time the procedure was followed in a similar pattern as suggested by Lady Lubyanka but it never came to a successful conclusion. Mostly because I got bored with sticking my fingers in his ass to stroke him. So each time the ending varied.

Like any needy male Billy begs for the luxury of tasting my pussy and when he is denied lowers his demand to just being able to smell my beautiful female scent. His desperation to come close to my cunt is comical and I enjoy seeing him prostrating himself before me. It doesn't come as any surprise then to know that my pussy is always dripping when I am tormenting him.

Needing a good orgasm on one occasion I acceded to his need to smell my cunt telling him that he could use his nose to masturbate me. His hands were securely bound behind him and my hands controlled his head. He was not permitted to use his tongue only to circle my clit with his nose. It is a great little tool, the pressure it gives is exactly right and its shape perfect.

Stroking and circling my clit he soon had me gasping and gripping his head harder. Then I was pressing on to him and grinding hard to gain the satisfaction I wanted.

Pushing him away I relaxed back on the chair with my legs spread

"what a lucky boy you are, your face is covered with my pussy smell and it is exactly what you begged for"


1 comment: