Thursday, January 6, 2011

two girls on a gay beat

There are times when I am driven crazy with the need to feel a man touching me, preferably with his cock but I am not fussy so fingers or a tongue will do very nicely instead. At those times I pace and prowl around the house attempting to find distractions. My own fingers won't do and my fantasies seem too repetitive to raise any interest.

I suffered through several nights recently until I simply had to call up one of the men on my phone list. We shuttled texts back and forth detailing our identical states of sexual frustration. Eventually we made the arrangement to meet. I chose a location that I thought would be quiet and dark and we agreed the time.

As I drove down the quiet back street that ended at my destination I was surprised by the amount of traffic, cars in front of me and cars behind all moving in the same direction. It was a puzzle that was rapidly resolved once I pulled into the car park and the car behind me pulled in beside. Dotted about the car park were pairs of cars. I had lucked onto a gay beat. I felt a little sorry for the guy whose car had paired up with mine!

I sent another text to my playmate and got out of the car. It was so dark I wondered if we would ever be able to find each other without the assistance of the mobile phone. I began the walk to our meeting point and as my heels tapped out a rhythm on the tarmac I was aware that I was being followed by a growing number of men......I felt like the pied piper.

At the meeting point I stood with confidence thinking I would be of no interest. But a very cute guy came up and asked if I was cruising, I tactfully turned him down. Another text to my playmate and then I turned as I heard more heels tapping down the path. In to view came Melissa, my cross-dressing playmate. She is tall and slender and on this occasion a brunette.

The presence of the men around us freaked her so I took her hand and led her away to find some space.

First we sat in a BBQ shelter. My hands played up her stockings and her hands played up mine. But as we got closer to each other so did a voyeur until Melissa took fright and we had to move again. Further into the dark and onto the edge of the bush. We turned our backs and settled down on the grass.

Melissa pandered to my need for orgasms. Fingers first sliding in and out my cunt and teasing my clit. I held her arm adding pressure when I wanted it and pulling her away when I was satisfied. I told her I wanted my nipples sucked and she reached into my dress to pull out my breasts. I flung my arms out behind me and arched up to her keeping her there kneading my breasts as she sucked until I was rapturous.

She was being a very good gurl and as she kept asking to taste me I finally rewarded her. It was a thrilling feeling that she gave with her tongue. My legs flailed around in the air above her indicating the pulse of each orgasm until I told her no more.

We cuddled then sat up to discover a ring of men around us all jacking off.

Lord it is lucky I am an exhibitionist but poor Melissa lost any arousal she might have had.


1 comment: