Friday, January 14, 2011

The beginning with billy

I continued to want to play with a submissive male in the days following the fun with Marty but I felt no interest in placing another advert. Instead I continued to monitor the adverts that men placed hoping that there would be some I'd like to respond to. One day there was a short request for a woman who'd like to try prostate massage. I made contact.


Prostate massage held a lot of appeal. When ever I had read about it the cruelty held me enthralled. I really liked the idea of draining a man's prostate so that satisfactory orgasm is days away. Especially if he has already been a very well behaved submissive and refrained from orgasm prior to the event.

Communication was good, we both had the same aim. So an arrangement was made to meet to check our compatibility. I took great care to dress to impress. If I was to make this man suffer I had to ensure he found me desirable and had a strong need to please me.

The dress I chose was a 1950's winter dress which had only one button at the front waist to secure. It was designed for a perfect hour glass figure and gave a tantalizing glimpse of breast. He told me later that he spent the entire time trying to see beyond the clever design to the white curves behind and wondering if I wore a corset to make such a tiny waist. He was hooked.

We arranged a date for the first attempt at prostate milking and I returned home to do some research.

1 comment: