Friday, January 28, 2011

Ruined Orgasm - 1

I have continued to enjoy increasing pleasure teasing my sub male billy. As we both wanted to achieve success with prostate milking that was the primary focus of our second meeting.

I took the trouble to read again the best resource on the subject that I found on the internet at labylubyanka.wordpress.com. Lady Lubyanka has put together a substantial amount of information for anyone considering this process with their compliant male subject.

In an anatomy text I came across one little detail that confirmed for me that I had probably not located his prostate on the first attempt at milking - the prostate is located 7 cm's inside the anus. I took a ruler and measured my fingers........none are that long. I didn't despair but understood that I would have to insert all my fingers to be able to stroke that sensitive area of tissue. Billy and I would have to begin working towards a fisting.

It felt wonderful to be standing over billy, him naked and me fully clothed. It might be a cliche but I stood hands on hips towering over him as he told me of his constant state of arousal but complete lack of ejaculation or orgasm since our first meeting. I found a reason to bend over him and swat his ass. I loved passing my breast across his cheek which he attempted to nuzzle and caused further reason for a spanking. Billy knows that my breasts are completely out of bounds to him.

He could not control his hands and reached to stroke up my legs so his wrists were rapidly bound. I almost made him cry when I lifted my skirt to show him what he was missing out on.

I put him into position and began the process. One finger, two fingers, three fingers. It was hard work, his sphincter resisted so firmly. I stopped when I was no longer enjoying myself as it is my prerogative to do.


What is a girl to do with an erect cock on a submissive male?


A ruined orgasm.


It was going to be so much fun.


He rolled onto his back giving me a great look at his dick. With a slow motion I drizzled more lubricant down his shaft and onto his balls. Billy was going to benefit from my sweet hands repeatedly leading him close to orgasm.

It is a recent revelation to me the changes that take place in a man's muscle tension as orgasm comes closer. With care to watch his body and breathing I worked closer and closer to the time when I would permit him release.

What a rude shock it was to him when my hands whipped away at the first jerks of his cock and I was the only one laughing as cum spurted over his belly.

His face was a picture. Total shock at the way he was feeling that persisted all through clean up and then coffee.

A ruined orgasm is everything it purports to be.


4 comments:

  1. The only good thing from a guy's point of view about a ruined orgasm is that you can achieve another one that much sooner, because there's still some left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. E.E.


    I am not so sure. You should see the extent of the projectile after such a long time of pent up arousal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I misunderstood. I had supposed from your description that the orgasm was, if not exactly aborted, then interrupted or not pursued to its fullest extent because you took your hand away too soon. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that's my point, I think. I find that if the manual stimulation is removed too soon (and just at the start of ejaculation is too soon) then the orgasm is only partly achieved. I don't doubt his semen spurted out pretty fast, because clearly you had got him very worked up. But I'm inclined to think, speaking as a guy, that he wasn't drained dry. At least, I know I should not have been.

    It's a cruel thing to do. But of course you are calling the shots, and perfectly within your rights. Indeed, I'm sure he wouldn't have had it any other way.

    ReplyDelete