Saturday, April 16, 2011

80 years old and spanking fit

Spanking bottoms gives me a lot of pleasure but occasionally I like to be the recipient. I get antsy and look around for a willing spanker. A few days ago I had a very pleasant interlude with a kinky gentleman. He was a little coy about his age when he responded to my advert, letting me know that he was retired and asking if I would be happy to play with an older man. With an image of the older men that I dance with in my mind I had no hesitation in arranging to meet him

On the afternoon of our tryst I was introduced to an elderly devil with mischievous eyes who was now happy to tell me that he was 80years old. We sat for a while talking about our different kinks, each of us delighting in the revelations. Then he slapped my bottom, one firm swipe. "Do you like that?" "Oh Yes I do!" "Would you like me to spank you?" "Yes please"

He told me to strip and sat watching each item of clothing being shed from my body. Those bad, bad eyes considered me from my toes to my nipples.

If you have ever wondered whether life will hold good surprises for you once you reach your eightieth year let me tell you it may.

His face lit up with pleasure as the nipple rings were revealed and his fingers reached out to touch "I have always wanted to see these". He began to pull on them "will I hurt you if I do this?" "No" ( I didn't tell him he might give me an orgasm).

"Time for your spanking" I laid across him presenting my bottom to his right hand. He was an expert. With a firm fall and beautiful rhythm he spread a warm red glow across my cheeks. I wriggled and squirmed, murmured in my blissful state.

He stopped and a shaking finger probed the wetness around my pussy. "Do you want to come?" "Yes please" and I shimmied against his finger. He rubbed and pressed on my clit until he felt me tremble.

"You need another spanking"

Once more I presented my bottom to this 80 year old dominant for him to spank me, bringing further exquisite pleasure to us both.

This time when he finished his fingers slid into my cunt. "Do you have a g-spot?" "Yes" "Good lets make it come". Relentlessly his fingers swept across it drawing me closer and closer to orgasm until it happened. But he didn't stop, with laughter he continued fingering me until I was brought to screaming wetness again.

We laid down together with matching smiles but the devilish twinkle remained in his eyes. He grabbed the nipple rings again"If I do this will you orgasm?" "Yes" Now I knew for certain that he had a long kinky past well worth discovering. He completed the trifecta, pulling harder and harder on the rings as he grew more confident with their use. He watched as my breathing changed with approaching orgasm until I curled up in ecstasy.


Did he get to orgasm? Yes, my hand curled around his dick and he surprised me into laughter when it spurted into my palm. 80 years old and still spanking fit.


1 comment: