Saturday, April 23, 2011

lacey red panties for marty

On the second visit of Marty to my parlour for teasing and tormenting I chose to follow a similar format to the first time. This time he needed no prompting to strip and crawl into the room and kneel before me. I took my time circling him, pinching his rolls of skin and slapping his bottom. I casually leaned against his body and contemplated the pegs and ropes and the pair of bright red panties.

Marty is well behaved, his hands stay by his sides and he does not need to have them bound like billy does. Still I have very little opportunity to use the rope and build up knowledge of knots so I pulled his wrists behind him and encased them in a black shackle. The red panties went on his head. They were an inefficient blindfold but his eyes were hidden from me giving me the illusion that my movements were unobserved.

Marty carries extra weight, this makes it much easier for me to attach pegs. I struggle to attach pegs to the lean physique of billy, finding it very frustrating. With marty there is no problem and so he suffers as once again a dozen pegs are attached to his scrotum. I can run my fingers across their tops, flick each one in turn, even let the small suede flogger tickle them. His erection just strains harder and cum dribbles out.

I can't have that. In my bathroom cabinet I find a gauze bandage and bring it back to the parlour. With a degree of glee I wrap it around his cock to completely encase it and finish with a big bow. It looks very cute.

My hands are itching to give him a spanking and with no worries about being overheard I can give myself full rein. The pegs are removed one by one in an alternating pattern, the sounds he makes are reassuring and make me smile. He is told to follow me and led into the bedroom.

His wrist are untied and I tell him to position himself on the bed with his arse high in the air. It begs to be spanked and six fast slaps resound in the room. I give him some more until the cheeks are rosy and then step aside to pick up the hairbrush. I have some qualms about using it knowing how it marks but marty needs to be beaten and it is most suitable to replace my hand. I lay them on him in groups of six. It is not long before he is showing signs of difficulty, I put aside the hairbrush to pick up the belt. It is far more enjoyable for both of us.

All that spanking makes me very hot.

I bring my pussy close to his face knowing that he will enjoy watching me as my fingers slide against my clit until I come.

We both remained on the bed as my pulse returned to a slower rate and I was ready to continue. He was ordered back into the parlour and onto his knees. I stood and viewed him. His cock wrapped in the bandage still stood stiffly out and his head was comical with the red panty covering.

I unwound the bandage and softly stroked his cock, it bucked in my hand eager for release. Taking the red panties from his head I handed them to him. "Wank yourself with these, make sure they are filled with cum".

He took great delight in complying, the evidence is below.

2 comments: