Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bringing a shine to my latex dress

Once a month I attend a fetish club to enjoy the company of others with a similar passion. It is an opportunity for me to dress up in my finest clothes and strut like a peacock. Needless to say I draw the eyes of submissive men and find them keen to sit at my feet. There they hunger for an opportunity to serve and the possibility of a reward to make them swoon.

There are obvious ways in which they can be useful, buying drinks, guarding a handbag, polishing boots or massaging feet made sore by towering stilettos. In future I might test one by presenting my corseted back to improve the tension in the laces. A very lucky man might get used as a cushion for me to sit on (or is that a reward?!!).

Last month I decided it was time that my latex was polished and buffed. Into my handbag went a bottle of polish and a pair of laddered stockings to use for buffing. I zippered myself into the tightly encasing latex dress, pulled on the opera gloves, laced the boots and set out.

I rather like being a dominant woman in a fetish club. Whilst the breasts and thighs of submissive women are revealed for all to enjoy mine are merely hinted at. Milky white cleavage compressed by the latex is as tantalizing as the smooth fall of my buttocks reflecting light when they ripple with movement.

The latex dress works its magic, a request is made to touch it and my attendant is revealed to me. His hand is continuously drawn to the dress and his cold fingers conduct through the latex like ice against my flesh.

This is a man who can be put to work. I lead him to a suitable space and take the polishing kit out of my bag. As I prop myself against a bar he begins to spread polish around my shoulders and down my back. A luxurious feeling pervades my body. He is tender and solicitous as he coats the back of the dress and then begins to buff it. I tell him I want a good shine and make him work a little harder.

He lowered himself to his knees when he began to polish the front of the dress and suggested I place my hands on his shoulders for balance. This was clearly more for his benefit as it brought my cleavage into position directly opposite his eyes. An early reward for his efforts.

I turned away from him when he rose to polish the bodice. His hand reached around my body and began to slide over my breast. The cooling sensation of the polish peaked my nipple and as I squirmed against him he continued to tease it. He began to polish the other side and as that nipple reacted I pulled his other hand away from my body. Sensation in one nipple was enough.

He was reluctant to cease polishing and begin buffing and needed firm prompting. I faced him and watched as his hands swept across my body. Intense delight shone from his eyes and a smile kept tickling his lips. With a little forethought and preparation I had dealt him an evening of exquisite pleasure whilst meeting my need for a latex dress with a high shine.






No comments:

Post a Comment