Saturday, April 2, 2011

Christening my car

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of purchasing a new car. A small, sporty city run around. Being a tiny car I never gave thought to it being used for a sexual purpose. So I was rather surprised last night when sexual need flourished and I agreed to it's release.

At the close of a highly sexually charged evening I offered to drop a man back at his hotel, everyone present agreeing that no taxi would agree to a fare traveling the short distance he had to go. I led the way to my car and we began the short journey.

It was quite natural to discuss the events of the evening, he had come from interstate just to attend the party and had enjoyed all he had seen. That conversation led to the unexpected question he put to me as I pulled up in the hotel car park. "Would you let me have a wank in your car?"

"No it's new and you would make a mess"

"I promise I won't, I don't come anymore since I had surgery on my prostate"

He piqued my interest. "Let me pull into a darker parking spot"

I pulled up and switched off the car. " You can't touch me I am all touched out" I told him.

He released the seat and laid back, his pants unzipped and his cock in his right hand. "Keep talking about sex it makes me hard"

So I talked about big cocks and small cocks and the different orgasms they give me.

"Can you pull your dress up, let me see your thighs" So I sat in my car with my dress rucked up and my thighs visible above the lacy thigh highs I was wearing. "I wish I could touch your pussy" But he couldn't.

"Please hold my balls"

I thought about it momentarily and then reached over. He had a nice compact pair that fitted well in my palm. "Squeeze them hard" and he demonstrated what he meant on my forearm. He had found the right woman, my iron fist clenched around them. Bliss ricocheted through his body.


No mess - isn't that wonderful.


1 comment: